Loyal Legends Membership Competition Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is Netball South Australia of Australia Limited (ABN 12814437874) of 155 Railway Terrace, Mile End South, SA 5031 ("Promoter").
- The Membership Prize Giveaway Promotion commences at 9:00pm ACST on 23 November 2021 and ends at 11:59pm ACST on 28 February 2022 ("Promotion Period").
- Entry is only open to residents of Australia who have a valid telephone number and valid email address (“Eligible Entrants”). Where applicable all Eligible Entrants will be required to provide proof of eligibility to redeem their prize.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of Netball South Australia and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible. An ‘immediate family member’ includes any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- To enter and be eligible to win, an Eligible Entrant must, during the Promotional Period:
(a) Renew their Adelaide Thunderbirds membership for 2022
(b)Sign up to Adelaide Thunderbirds membership for 2022
- The total prize pool prizes that will be revealed throughout the campaign. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in the prize/s value, which may need to occur. The prize/s is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. A prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied (unless variations are stipulated by the Promoter).
- The winner will be determined at the Promoter’s premises, being 155 Railway Terrace, Mile End South, SA 5031. Winners will be determined by random selection from all membership renewals or sign ups at the time of the draw. The Promoter will take reasonable steps to contact the winner as set out below in Clause 9.
- The random selection of the winner is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result.
- The winner will be notified in writing or by phone using the details provided with their membership. Should attempts to contact the entrant be unsuccessful, the prize winner be awarded to another entrant. The winner must respond to the notification in order to claim in the prize. Winners will be notified within a week of each prize draw.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Netball South Australia, Netball South Australia reserves the right,
(a) to disqualify any individual; or
(b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions of entry. In the event there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in this competition, entrants release and hold harmless Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability associated with this competition, to the extent permitted by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law). Netball South Australia and entrants acknowledge that this competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. Entrants acknowledge that they are providing information to Netball South Australia and not to Facebook or Instagram.
- By entering the Promotion, the entrant understands and agrees that the Promoter may use and disclose the information provided by the entrant on the terms and for the purposes (including marketing) set out in the Promoter’s Privacy Statement available at https://netball.com.au/privacy-policy or by calling 08 8238 0500, as if they were a customer of the Promoter. The entrant agrees that the Promoter can continue to contact them even after this Promotion ends. If the entrant would like to access or correct the personal information that the Promoter holds about the entrant, or if the entrant does not wish the information to be disclosed, the entrant should advise the Promoter by phoning 08 8238 0500.
- By entering into the Promotion, the entrant agrees and acknowledges that:
(a) they may be contacted by the Promoter to provide comments about the competition and the Promoter (or an agent of the Promoter) may take photos and video of them and collect comments from them on the day the prizes are awarded or while participating in a prize. References to comments about the competition, photos, videos and entry details are collectively, the "Materials";
(b) the Promoter may duplicate, alter, adapt and utilise the Materials as the Promoter wishes at anytime, anywhere, and by any means. The Promoter may license, authorise or otherwise transfer the rights in the Materials to others to do the same;
(c) the Promotor may use the Materials for the purposes of marketing the Promotion and the Promotor, including on the Promotor's social media sites;
(d) they grant to the Promoter on creation of the Materials a royalty free, perpetual, exclusive and irrevocable licence to use the Materials for whatever purpose;
(e) they unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission that would otherwise infringe any of their moral rights in the Materials (as defined in Part IX of the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth)) and present and future rights of a similar nature conferred by statute anywhere in the world whether occurring before or after this consent is given ("Moral Rights");
(f) they waive all Moral Rights in the Materials that arise outside Australia; and
(g) they agree not to institute, maintain or support any claim or proceeding for infringement of their Moral Rights in the Materials.
- The winner acknowledges that redemption of the prize and timing will be determined by the Promoter.
Fox Creek Centre Circle Club Competition Terms and Conditions
- All entrants must be 18 years or over to enter the competition
- The competition is open to residents of South Australia only
- Prizes include a 1 year complimentary membership to the Fox Creek Circle Club and a case of Fox Creek wine
- Competition winners will be chosen at random by Netball SA from all entries
- The competition winner will be drawn on the Monday following a home game
- Competition winners will be notified via email
- Prizes cannot be exchange or returned for cash
- All entrants will automatically sign up to receive Adelaide Thunderbirds and Fox Creek news